Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
Here is some info on Stroller Strides. Check them out and tell them I sent you!
Stroller Strides is a 1-hour full body workout for moms with their children in the Stroller. All Fitness Levels are welcome! The Wesley Chapel Class meets on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 10am at the Shops @ Wiregrass Mall. The class starts in front of Macy's in the Center area. Stroller Strides classes also include a free Luna Moms Club with playdates, fieldtrips and Moms Night Out events! For More information contact Natalie at 8139527277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
To participate: You will need to be between 12-13 1/2 weeks gestation, practicing prenatal care, and have consent from your physician. With your Doctors consent, you can visit their beautiful ultrasound studio and participate in this FREE offer. You doesn't look to see their baby for FREE! You will receive a few snap shots of your baby as well!
Look Who's Kickin Ultrasounds is currently scheduling by appointment only and will email you the course description to better inform your physician.
For your participation you will leave with a CD Rom of your baby's images that day! We can do a gender "prediction" that day. You can also you can receive their gender verification at 16 weeks for only $59! (reg $99)
If you are not pregnant and know someone who is, this is a great deal! Just wanted to share the opportunity with other moms!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
- There are no current regulations when it comes to 3D/4D ultrasound businesses. Anyone can buy a machine and open their doors to scan pregnant mommies.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have a redo policy? If so, what is it?
- If you find something wrong, then what?
- Why choose a ultrasound studio instead of just having it at your Dr's office?
She was great to provide a list of questions so I then asked her the same questions.
- Since there are no regulations in this industry what makes you different? Erica replied, "My customers can feel confident that my location is owned and operated by a certified sonographer. My staff is also certified and currently working in the OB/GYN market outside of my office. I also have a GE Voluson ultrasound machine. This is the Golden Standard in the 3D/4D ultrasounds."
- How long have you been in business? "Look Who's Kickin was created over 5 years ago and was the first in our area and has since branched out to multiple individually owned and operated locations. I have had my ultrasound studio for over 3 years."
- What is your re-do policy? "We offer free re-do's on regular price packages."
- If you find something wrong, then what? "Since we are trained sonographers, moms can feel confident in our skills. If we happen to see something out of the ordinary, we contact our on staff medical director with our findings. Our medical director then contacts the patients medical doctor."
- Why have this at an ultrasound studio instead of the OB office? "We have found that in some cases, we are less expensive than having the 4D ultrasound performed in the OB's office. We have a relaxing spa like atmosphere and are paid to spend time with the couple."
This is such a exciting time in a pregnant couples lives. I had Erica perform my gender at 16 weeks for my last child. I also did the deluxe package at 30 weeks. I find myself looking at his pictures and remembering how it was while he was still in my belly. I captured all those precious memories as we all know, you can't do that moment in time over. From one mommy (in my case a mommy of 4) to another, Look Who's Kickin Ultrasounds in Wesley Chapel is stop along your pregnancy that you don't want to miss!
For more information, contact them directly at 813-909-8080 or www.LookWhoskickin.com.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Family Support Group of Hernando County focuses on the Ups With Downs. More info about this wonderful group: