Thursday, August 27, 2009

Easy Mac and Cheese by Kraft Foods~ Life Saver in a Pinch!


I was sent a sample of the Easy Mac and Cheese Dinner by Kraft Foods to try and see what I thought. I put it aside and said that I would eventually try it. With 4 kids in the house ranging from 16 months to 9 years old. We usually make 1-2 boxes of the normal size mac and cheese for one sitting.


I needed something quick and easy for the baby while at my mother in law's this weekend for a birthday party. I threw the pack into the diaper bag and went. My 1 year old did not want the food that was served but I knew that Mac and Cheese was on his approved list. I followed the directions and was a little skeptical about how it would turn out.


It was very easy and tasted almost as good as the box mac and cheese I make on the stove. All I needed was a spoon to fed him. No mess to clean up or measuring spoons. I would definately recommend this to moms that are on the go.


No comments:

Post a Comment