Monday, August 17, 2009

ItzaBitza is a hit!


I am expanding my wings and now reviewing products that are for mothers, pregnant mommies, babies, toddlers and children. On of my first assignments was to give the ItzaBitza a try. My kids were eager to open the box and see what this was all about. Once I showed my 9 year old how to put the cd in correctly and install the program, they were hooked. With being the last week of summer, they are bored stiff with things to play with in the house. I have 4 children and 3 of them are ages 5 to 9 years old. My 7 and 9 year old are really enjoying the game and come to tell me that they earned more points or money to unlock new games. My 5 year old does not read yet and is just getting ready to start kindergarten. I would recommend this to parents for a great way for the kids to learn as they play. The average price to buy this on the web is around $19.99. The box indicates that it won the 2008 Children's Technology Review For Excellence in Design. Also references ages 4+. I think it is for children that can read basic sight words on their own otherwise, the parent will need to assist in playing the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment