Thursday, September 16, 2010

The WebKinz Jr products for ages 3-6 years old

I wanted to share a product for children between the ages of 3 and 6 years old. WebKinz is a big hit in our home with my 2 older children. They couldn't understand why they couldn't have a WebKinz Jr. I couldn't help but to laugh.

I wanted to see what other moms thought of the product and get their input. I invited a few of my friends in my moms group over with their children to see what they thought. A few asked what is a WebKinz. What do you do with the tag? It is a soft and cuddly stuffed animal with a access code to the WebKinz website. Children can play on the educational website to learn and play at the same time.

We all sat down and watched a DVD and showed a sneak peek of what they can experience on the WebKinz Jr. website. My son loved the DVD so much, we have to watch it over and over again. I bet we have watched it at least 10 times already. The music CD is also a big hit in our car!

This product is geared to pre-school aged children. They can log on the computer (with their parents help of course) and learn their ABC's, colors, shapes all through a educated learning software.


This would make a great gift for any child on your holiday gift giving list. My son, Caleb loves his new giraffe. He is carrying him where ever he goes. If you are interested in finding out more about this product, you can visit http://www.webkinzjr.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment